riding a 125cc

hi i passed my full car test in dec 1989 and it entitled me to ride upto a 125cc motor bike with l plates i would like to know if i still can ride without having to do a cbt as i shouldnt need to as ive been driving and riding bikes for many years so pls could some one with kwnoledge let me know i called dvla and they said i dont need a cbt cause when i passed my test but i went to buy a new bike in 2016 and was told i need a cbt i said dvla said i dont so pls help if ur a motor bike shop owner pls let me know or if ur a cbt instructor or anyone else knows pls let me know ty

bubbyhutton  (Level 1)
26 May 2017, published
Be the first one to answer this question!

Think you can help? Post your answer.

You can automatically login with your Facebook account without registering on our website.